Saturday 12 July 2014

OOTD

So to get things off to a good start here is my outfit of the day...



Top - H&M £10

Jeans - Dorothy Perkins Petite

Shoes - Boohoo £25 : Found here

Necklace - H&M £6.99


The H&M items and Boohoo shoes are all on sale today.

This is a very comfy outfit for me today as I was just running chores all day. I am in the process of looking for a house closer to where I work so was looking around estate agents today. I have also been trying to catch up on chores and NVQ work that needs to be handed in on Monday.

Last but not least today I have packed ready for my Cheerleading competition in Bournemouth tomorrow...I'll put a post up tomorrow about this.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I will read all of them and reply to as many as I can.

Emma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...