Monday 4 May 2015

Update

So I've been away for a while...


Here is a quick update, not much has changed really. Although it's now 2015 and this year I am trying to push myself to step outside of my comfort zone. What's the point of playing it safe, only to wish later on that you did something differently?!


So watch this space as hopefully soon I will be able to tell you all about that.

Other than that, I finally turned 21!

Which is super scary as now I'm supposed to be an adult, eek. 
It's made me start thinking about the future though and where I actually imagined myself at 21, one of the main places was moved out. So that's my main goal right now. 

Looking for a house to move to is so difficult though, none of them have everything that I need. Short driving distance away from my job, a great kitchen, 2 plus bedrooms plus space to keep my cars. Hopefully I will find something eventually. 
Sorry if this was a bit of useless garble but the key thing is, I'm back!


Emma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I will read all of them and reply to as many as I can.

Emma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...