Thursday 2 October 2014

The Eyebrow Game

So I love some strong eyebrows and an obsession lately has been 'Archery' brow pencil and brush...

Credit : www.soapandglory.com


Here's my reasons, I have naturally bushy and too damn hard to control eyebrows that need constant attention. That constant attention sometimes makes me over pluck them, eek! Not a look anyone should go for I'll tell you now.

However this little beauty solved all those issues, I've tried your normal pencil but they always nearly enough melt and it's a right old mess when I go to draw my brows on. This results in a, hmmmm lets say an unattractive look. This eyebrow pencil however is a 'twist up' one so theres no mess! hurrah! 

The pencil shade is just perfect when I blend out with the handy brow brush and gives me an o so natural look. I would absolutely recommend. 

Soap & Glory 'Archery' £8 - can be found here

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, I will read all of them and reply to as many as I can.

Emma x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...